Craptrap Server unstable

why is the craptrap server so unstable lately? it will randomly dc everyone then im forced to use local because i get no response from craptrap…

i pay for server i expect to be able to use it.

2 Likes

I don’t know why you guys all teleport at the same time randomly.

2 Likes

its probably the turks who open 500 chars each… my suggestion is to remove the proxy server option. this fucks the entire game for everyone. without proxy there would be almost no queue and you wouldnt get these dumbass turks who teleport 500 chars at once

2 Likes

You’re not wrong.

1 Like

Exactly. I really want you to remove proxy option. That’s the biggest thing that destroys the game. @Ryan

It’s not going to matter. You can proxy any EXE whether the option exists in the bot or not.

1 Like

So please remove proxy… its ruining the game

1 Like

They would not figure it out. :v Those guys only click buttons, they don’t have any idea how those things work.

nah they will… they do this for a living man… turks can make more money selling gold then they can with a real job… its the sad state of that country

1 Like

They’re the worst thing in an MMORPG world.

pepehands

2 Likes

yup… i still think removing proxy from bot would fix alot. yes some will still proxy but most wont know how to do it without the ease of it being an option in the bot

1 Like

I bought a proxy because of them. They are trying to login 500 chars at the same time. It takes 1 h for me to login each character.

1h only? thats a dream… Flora your looking at 3-5h depending on the time of day

1 Like

Without proxy, it would take maximum 25 minutes. Believe me.

1 Like

oh i know… maybe even less

1 Like

They have to be stopped. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any Idea how long this issue will persist?

It’s already fixed. Everyone teleported.

2 Likes

it will be diffrent beceuse if they make phbot on proxy they need every 3 phbots a new ip.
phbot just set the proxy on sro. so if they open allot off chars they need allot off phbot accounts aswell or am i wrong?