Client dont start after disconect...last time using PHBOT:(

I have the same problem and I can’t figure it out. The days of the boat I bought are wasted.

Reboot your PC like was already suggested.

sro_client.exe dep closed and bot opening :smiley:

2 Likes

@tevegamers :+1: nice

I don’t understand how DEP is enabled by default for so many people. It should only be “on” for Windows services which is the default when you install the OS.

as far i know windows have 4 settings for DEP, two of them can be set via GUI in the control panel, the others only by bcdedit.exe via cmd

bcdedit /set {current} nx AlwaysOff can only set via cmd

iam not expert i only know from lot of ppl this was helping them to start sro client

There’s really no need to completely turn it off since it will be disabled for the client with the screenshot I’ve shown above.

there are some security tools who set “nx AlwaysOn” then the GUI options get grey and sro will not start on some systems

in have testet it now :grin:
bcdedit /set {current} NX AlwaysOn
sro NOT start

2 Likes

AlwaysOn is going to be a problem for tons of applications; especially older ones for some reason. I have never looked into why that is.

If so much people got this Problem you should write this topic in an FAQ or so. Or Pin the Topic with a good Title.

Or can you do a Script in the phbot, which run the cmd command when the bot or game get startet?

1 Like

Considering you can’t even launch the client normally people should know this by now. However, DEP is a completely different issue and not what the original thread was about.

2 Likes

Same problem ı have too. After dc manager dont start bots again. ı try everyting but ı cant solve it why it dont start bots again.

@Ryan hello Ryan i have something like this problem, the bot can loggin clientless but when i lunch the client crash, i tried to find a solution but nothing helps, can you help me?

for all the new replyers pls read the old comment i bed this will alreaddy help u

ryan i can send you my teamviewer and you help me fix this problem please??? when you here let me know please, i have this problem too, i cant restart pc everytime when it happends. traffic for 1 char is like 8hours its insane, please help me ;D thanks.