Client dont start after disconect...last time using PHBOT:(

yes cuz client wont open even with out bot

1 Like

This.

I did at one point open the client up in Olly to see what was going on, but then it started up perfectly fine and even worked through the bot.

0 Likes

just do like this make ur bot open client with client and open like 5 client and set them on relog then close them couple times and then it wont open my limit is like 40 times after that i must restart pc

0 Likes

If anyone has this issue right now I can take a look with Olly like I did before and see what’s happening. Send me your TeamViewer info.

0 Likes

well i can show u how its happening via teamviewer

0 Likes

If you can reproduce it that works too. Basically what I need is for the client to be unable to start so I can debug the client itself.

0 Likes

yeh i can

0 Likes

OK PM me your TeamViewer info when you have it in the broken state.

0 Likes

i got it now

0 Likes

or wait comple more mins

0 Likes

I will pm you too Ryan when i get this error again. Atm i am not home,but 100% when i am back home bot have error:(

0 Likes

try turn DEP in windows off this maybe will fix it
open cmd and type
bcdedit /set {current} NX AlwaysOff

1 Like

It’s something else like a locked file or something. It happens to me as well but not that often.

0 Likes

If we can help you to fix this problem, just let us know what should we do:( i will write this subject to all friends, maybe toghether we can find a solution:) if you @Ryan get the answer, please let us know

0 Likes

Well i been trying to get it stuck but im tired now :tired_face:

0 Likes

For 4 hours? Whenever it happens naturally let me know and I can look at it.

0 Likes

for 3 hours but still nothing

0 Likes

I got locked again, but restarted pc before to read this reply:( i will send message to you @Ryan when it happens naturally;)

1 Like

@Ryan are you here? i got this error again

0 Likes

I am right now.

0 Likes