Client dont start after disconect...last time using PHBOT:(

yes cuz client wont open even with out bot

1 Like

This.

I did at one point open the client up in Olly to see what was going on, but then it started up perfectly fine and even worked through the bot.

just do like this make ur bot open client with client and open like 5 client and set them on relog then close them couple times and then it wont open my limit is like 40 times after that i must restart pc

If anyone has this issue right now I can take a look with Olly like I did before and see what’s happening. Send me your TeamViewer info.

well i can show u how its happening via teamviewer

If you can reproduce it that works too. Basically what I need is for the client to be unable to start so I can debug the client itself.

yeh i can

OK PM me your TeamViewer info when you have it in the broken state.

i got it now

or wait comple more mins

I will pm you too Ryan when i get this error again. Atm i am not home,but 100% when i am back home bot have error:(

try turn DEP in windows off this maybe will fix it
open cmd and type
bcdedit /set {current} NX AlwaysOff

1 Like

It’s something else like a locked file or something. It happens to me as well but not that often.

If we can help you to fix this problem, just let us know what should we do:( i will write this subject to all friends, maybe toghether we can find a solution:) if you @Ryan get the answer, please let us know

Well i been trying to get it stuck but im tired now :tired_face:

For 4 hours? Whenever it happens naturally let me know and I can look at it.

for 3 hours but still nothing

I got locked again, but restarted pc before to read this reply:( i will send message to you @Ryan when it happens naturally;)

1 Like

@Ryan are you here? i got this error again

I am right now.