Change sro location

[16:41:23] An update is available for Silkroad, or the database needs to be updated (Silkroad path could be invalid)

this keeps appearing and i dont know how to change its location… please help, Ryan i cant run the bot

open phbot, click private server, click edit, choose the server that you will change location, select correct folder, save, exit.

dude, im playing ISro not private server

and it doesnt work… it says that i have to put the private server name to save, there should be another function to change the location of the sro folder!!

why not replying, Ryan? its a full day now i cant use the bot i really need your help!!

Because I’m sleeping. Update the game and if that doesn’t work edit phBot.ini and find the iSRO path option and clear it.

ok, game is updated and im in with the normal client… ISro Path Cleared and it asked me to locate the game so i relocated it but still the same problem
[20:37:11] An update is available for Silkroad, or the database needs to be updated (Silkroad path could be invalid)

Delete your Data folder.

after locating it, there still the same problem and i dunno what’s that neterror!!

tell me if it’s clear and you can see it…

Did you update the game?

sure, im in with the normal client as i said

Only way you’d see that is if your path is wrong and the database didn’t update to the latest version of the game.

how comes and i get in with normal client? lol … what to do now!!

You probably have two copies of the game somewhere and you’re selecting the wrong one with the bot.

will try to change the location and find if there is another location and tell you back

there is no another location for the game, ryan… only one location and it’s updated and working with the normal client but bot never going to get in :frowning:

Did you delete your Data folder and let it update?

yes, it updated and still the same statue message appears!!

Send me your TeamViewer info.