Cannot teleport to job cave

@Ryan I tried. It still triggers the return scroll after getting the log I mentioned earlier however, If I cancel the “return scroll” it teleports. Is there any setting I might skipped?

Try a walk delay. It sounds like it can’t find the teleporter despite being in front of it so it could be lag.

Hey @Ryan. Your recommendation solved the teleport issue. But, I noticed in the script there was no “wait” command just before the teleport. I guess there used to be one. Also, now the bots are stuck on the corner(not all the time, but often), as I pointed out earlier. Do you have any recommendations for that issue as well?

Edit:

delaying walking does not seem to solve the problem completely. I noticed one of bots still returns to the town

Hey @Ryan, any updates on this? especially getting stuck on the corner. I have to manually involve the issue :frowning:

Which corner? Inside the cave?

Try it now.

this problem is a common issue and happened to me months ago in TRSRO. i dont know what cause this. but i find the solution.

here it is:
create a scriptcommand that teleport to job cave. use scriptcommands plugin.

use it in your walk script.

for example:

walk,-11406,-912,73
walk,-11402,-911,117
walk,-11401,-905,145
wait,1000
CustomNPC,hunterjobcave
wait,4000
walk,-32752,-21903,-363,57
walk,-32752,-21892,-349,55
walk,-32752,-21883,-338,55

@Ryan It seems it works right now. Looks weird but works fine :smiley: Thanks mate.

@beratad I don’t know about TRSRO but it seems Ryan killed it :slight_smile: try it without the plugin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.