[Bug] [v21.6.9] [ISRO] Connection problem via proxy

I got 2 new proxies and couldn’t connect for 1 day.

I can login through proxy with Stable v16.2.0

But same proxy adress doesnt work on Testing v21.6.9

Logs of Stable v16.2.0
[05:33:07] Welcome to phBot v16.2.0
[05:33:07] Updates will be posted at ProjectHax.com / phBot.org
[05:33:07] Twitter: twitter.com/projecthax
[05:33:07] Facebook: facebook.com/projecthax
[05:33:39] Login successful
[05:33:39] You have 18 days left for iSRO/SilkroadR/vSRO
[05:33:39] Map: Disabling map. Map data not found.
[05:35:04] Creating iSRO database -- this may take a while
[05:35:36] Data load status: 100%
[05:35:52] Connecting to the gateway server [45.58.13.77:15779] through 185.93.70.12:1080
[05:35:53] Connected
[05:35:54] Server capacity [Feronia] [Full]
[05:35:59] Sending login credentials
[05:36:04] Passcode: Secondary passcode has been entered successfully
[05:36:05] Login Queue: 471/471
[05:36:12] Login Queue: 521/521
[05:36:44] Login Queue: 520/520
Logs of Testing v21.6.9
[05:37:32] Welcome to phBot v21.6.9
[05:37:32] Updates will be posted at ProjectHax.com / phBot.org
[05:37:32] Twitter: twitter.com/projecthax
[05:37:32] Facebook: facebook.com/projecthax
[05:37:37] Login successful
[05:37:37] You have 18 days left for iSRO/SilkroadR/vSRO/cSRO SilkroadR
[05:38:31] Data load status: 100%
[05:38:38] Connecting to the gateway server [45.58.13.77:15779] through 185.93.70.10:1080
[05:39:38] Connecting to the gateway server [45.58.13.127:15779] through 185.93.70.10:1080
[05:40:38] Connecting to the gateway server [45.58.13.77:15779] through 185.93.70.10:1080

Ps: I’m sure it’s not caused by ip block

I found the problem that made me sleepless

phbot.ini
[General]
Title=phBot v%0 - %1 - %2
ReduceSilkroad=false
BindIP=192.168.1.10
SilkroadServer=Feronia
SocksIP=185.93.70.12
SocksPort=1080
SocksUser=SocksUser
SocksPass=SocksPass
SocksVersion=5
SwitchGatewayAttempts=0
EnglishPatch=false
Queue=false
iSRO_Gateway=Random
Username=mhe
Password=Password
iSROPath=C:/Program Files/Silkroad
X-Trap=127.0.0.1
Language=en

I delete BindIP adress and fixed.
It wasn’t about testing or stable.

2 Likes