[Bug] Guild storage problems.... latest update 27.3.1

last update changelog says it fixed the guild storage, upon trying it, my guild storage gets completely stuck now… its even worse than before.

as you can see here, the bot is started, its been 10 minutes, and its stuck on guild storage not even trying to open it anymore.

even upon teleporting, the bot is on “botting” mode, yet its completely standing still doing nothing.

the only way to fix this state is to stop then start the bot for me.
Please tell me a solution as this is much worse to the point that I want to downgrade :x

this is happening on a private VSRO server >> Skoudra Online

@ryan any idea? am I the only one getting this?

No, u are not the only one i am getting it too
I just use return scroll and start again …
and might think of conditions to fix it
but i am waiting if it could be fixed … so i dont add condition for each char :smiley:

1 Like

You can try this. It’s difficult to test because it seems like the server latency plays a role. It looks like your config is set to retry guild storage forever which is why it never continues.

You should make sure you have no other bot versions accessing guild storage before you try this version.

I have my settings on re-try to enter guild storage 1000 time if it’s occupied, in this case it is not even re-trying once :frowning:.
I will try this tomorrow morning and let you know of the results.

Just to confirm, I will retry with multiple chars using this exact version you provided, to see if the chars attempt to access the guild storage while its already in use.

It is. It only shows “entering guild storage” once though.

in the past version with same setting they were trying to access more than 1 time …
but now no they are trying once and stop
I will test the last one u sent in 3 pc rn and i will use return in all char to inform you

still , after downloading it

setting:

@Ryan Any Solution we are suffering a lot … everytime i check my pc … 3-4 chars are stucking :frowning:

They aren’t stuck they’re trying 999 times lol. He just said it keeps trying but it only shows in the log once

1 Like

Sure, go back a couple versions. No one is forcing you to update.

well, yea but after they try once … they just stop not moving until u use return scroll and stop/start … and the issue only occurs when there is anyone near :frowning:

i do went to 27.2.8 and not facing the issue mentioned above

Give it a try.

Tested Works Perfectly till now …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.