[Bug] Bot crashed for some reason

Are you also using collision detection? If so and it is not crashing then I believe it’s just a problem with Legion and it’ll be fixed in the next update. Collision detection will not work on that server though.

Whats you linux distribution?

Debian or Ubuntu I assume. That wasn’t the problem. It seems to be the Legion PK2 containing bad data or something since it’s fine on every other server I managed to test out.

very strange situation.

no, i havent had any issues with collision detection on legion in the past. this is the first time i have such an issue.

what about previous versions? are you able to load objects with them?

one hint: are you able to recompile the v21.7.7 without that PK2 change and recheck if the issue appears?

1 Like

I could but it’s a pain. By working I do not mean “not crashing”. I mean did it actually walk around objects and avoid certain monsters?

I think I just found out what the issue is. It’s because the file is larger than 2GB and when it seeks to read from a location past that point it ends up breaking. It’s a pretty simple fix.

1 Like

yes, somewhen before. dont task me when i checked that. i do so tomorrow by using an older version and let u know if this works with me.

thats genius. thank you man

not that it matters now, because you found the issue. But I dont use collision detection :smiley:

@Hachu Ubuntu 16.04

1 Like

That was it. I’m just going to re-release 21.7.8 since there’s no point in incrementing the version again. 32-bit y u do dis.

2 Likes

works with me. thank you!

off-topic: the queue checkbox is missing since one of the last version updates. do u already know about that?

1 Like

It’s supposed to only be there for iSRO/SilkroadR. I did not change anything with the checkbox.

1 Like

right sorry, my bad.