Bot Stops in Town forever and won't start after

Check video to see what I’m refering to: https://youtu.be/e4WjVrDrQ4E

Story:

So since like a month ago the bot will always do this on 2 of my characters (both set up to train at quin shi tomb lvl 3):

Whenever the characters return to town from the training area for the first time since they logged in, the will successfully execute the town script and when they are ready to go back to the training area they just won’t do anything and instead stand still in town.
The bot is still working and shows as it is running and started, but the characters just won’t move from the town center at all. I noticed that in this state I can not interact with any npcs until I stop the bot and then teleport.
After stopping the bot and teleporting I can talk to npcs again but the bot won’t start afterwards. No matter what I do, clicking start bot won’t get it to do anything, and the bot will stop a second after starting it.

There is no output in the log, nor any error in the error file.

I haven’t changed any settings since this started happening. It worked perfectly fine before but now it doesn’t :confused:

You’d have to send me an account with configs to test this.

I will try to tweak some things see if I can make it work. I’ll get back to you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.