Blocked Guild storrage plugin "will fix an old problem"

hi i have a idee for a good plugin it will be handy if u have X ammont of chars farming items in the gs its basicly a plugin where it sends a DC command via PM to a char that is blocking the gs when he is using the GS and aditional with checkbox "only if char is on trainplace " to dc if the char is bugged in the GS ! it should be send by PM becurse some ppl dont have all chars on 1 PC so to even send a command to other pc it should be send by ingame chat something like in this case PM :
Azriel(FROM) PluginDCBotChar1*
becurse i know nothing about coding i need the help of the community :smiley: @JellyBitz @Ryan pls also mark other coder a big thx in the first place for ryan for the amasing bot we all know and love and jelly for his amasing pluggin work :wink: there are some suggestion how the UI could look :smiley: :

First i want to say you dont need a dc. Just take the char, Open gs through map with bot and close it. and now you Other Can Open it :wink:

Should be done.

@Ryan
Thought there is an disconnect command for Python? I did´t find it. Am i wrong?

There is.

I can´t find it on Gitbook.
Can you send me the link?

It’s possible I didn’t add it. It’s just disconnect().

1 Like

@Verya are u sure about ur first post i noticed i could do anything even teleporting it would not help it would still tell me that BotChar1 is using the GS also if u have "the bug " the BotChar1 issnt in reach of GS anymore its at the trainplace botting also the point is if u dont have quick acces the the botchar for any reasen like i say its running onother pc or even a other guild member with a stable internet connection hand he/she itns at home for that example she just can set this plugin and a trustwolthy person that can let him/her disconect without the other having to wait 5-6 h till the char is at storrage again or he/she dc the char

yea i do this all the time when i get this error
But it´s realy rare to get this

@ryan is it posible for a plugin to notice if its outside of town or on the trainplace and how would the trigger in the plugin look like

I’m pretty sure that you can’t know the info about who is blocking Guild Storage, making all this stuff useless.

@JellyBitz
I think the name is sended by Server because phbot log shows the name so i think its in the opcode data

1 Like

That doesn’t mean it have the name. Can be an ID.

I had to take a look, in that case it’s easy just send DC command (xControl have it) to that character when this event happens.

If its an ID how can phbot show the real char name?

I already work on it. He wants to automate it

Can be a guild ID. get_guild() ?

Their name is sent with 0xB250.

Yeah I checked. I made something quick by guess xControl is set correctly in the other char.

from phBot import *
import phBotChat
import struct

SERVER_GUILD_STORAGE_DATA_RESPONSE = 0xB250

def handle_joymax(opcode, data):
	if opcode == SERVER_GUILD_STORAGE_DATA_RESPONSE:
		result = data[0]
		if result == 2: # Error
			reasonCode = struct.unpack_from('<H',data,1)[0]
			if reasonCode == 19528: # .. 48 4C ..
				charLength = struct.unpack_from('<H',data,3)[0]
				charName = struct.unpack_from('<' + str(charLength) + 's',data,5)[0].decode('cp1252')
				log("Plugin: "+charName+" is using guild storage! Trying disconnect him...")
				phBotChat.Private(charName,"DC")

Just to help them out. I’m not interested actually, just curious at the opcode info.

2 Likes

Why this trouble!! You can fix it by making the number of attempts to try guild storage 999 on all chars in the guild. This will fix the problem

FIX AWAYLABLE without plugins

@Sputnik01 seems like u dont know the storrage bug … it basicly tells u botchar1 is using guild-storrage but he isnt even in town anymore he is at his spot lvling now just immagon the player of BotChar1 is afk working or anything like that at this point u have 2 options … wait 4-6H till BotChar1 acces GS again or ask the gm to DC him this plugin will fix this problem and allow him to DC his char if he block the GS and dont have to be @home for that

I know exactly what you mean, the chars get bugged sometimes in guild storage becouze the standard setup is try 3x and than they walk away bugged.

Go to tab setup TOWN > guild storage enter retry > 999.

your chars will never bug themselves again in guild storage. Do this setup on every char in guild.

This is the only good sollution for the guild storage bug.

Do this setup and relog all your chars to start bug free, it doesnt delete an existing bug it prevents it from happening. No other SOLLUTION for this.

1 Like