Autowalk doesnt work

I have 0 problems with doing that on vSRO so it has to be something with your settings. Are you skipping the town script at all?

Nope no skipping and with settings i don’t know i already tried complete fresh Config with everything untouched just added the Trainplace

same issue.
IDK how many more times this needs to be explained… there is an issue for some people and it’s being ignored.
Sitting here for days doing everything right and having paid for 4 weeks. Ugh.

Nope no skipping and with settings i don’t know i already tried complete fresh Config with everything untouched just added the Trainplace

Yeah I did the same. Its maddening. Skipping townscript or not doesn’t help at all either. I posted various screenshots of my settings and step by step explanation of what i did in my thread but “works for me so you out of luck” .

Their text files are broken in some way so it can’t find the town start location. I’m looking into it.

But it walks to town start, does the townloop and walks back to the town start after the townloop no problem in all major cities. Wouldnt that mean that that is not the issue? Or am i overlooking something? Seems to me the bot knows very well where the town start location is :stuck_out_tongue:

That has nothing to do with it. That position is used when creating/retrieving a path which is based on the exact town spawn point.

I see. Well, I hope you find something cause i am sure not only I but the others really would love to finally exclusively use phBot :frowning:

It’ll work. I just have to test it first then I’ll upload it.

https://mega.nz/#!rlYkXKxa!Rfriz54RYTchz83UALxjWQqZif2F1i8FxmPkxesRYHI

2 Likes

Trying that now. Will respond in a few minutes :slight_smile:

Edit: WORKS!! THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

Yup now it’s working thanks

1 Like

same issue how its worked with you…!!

send me this please :smiley: @Ryan

Whatever changes were in that update are already released.

Hi @Ryan . All right ?
My bot not work with AutoWalk from one city to another, the teleport error. It works from one city t another (2 cities), but it doesnt work from 3 cities.
Ex: Alex. South>Hotan>Baghdad.
Error, use Scroll Teleportand and then try again…

[14:42:16] Teleport: Failed to find teleporter [Alexandria (South)][Baghdad]
[14:42:16] Teleport: Are you close enough to the teleporter?
[14:42:18] Returning to town due to teleporting failed.

Are you sure that NPC has the teleport option on your server?

I’m sure.
I did a normal script (I always did), it works normally.
Today I found out you have Autowalk. So I went to take the test. Then it gave this error.

please reup this i have same problem. i cant pass this. Unable to generate a script for this location, [6400,800]

Your ISP or firewall must be blocking the connection then.

i have 2 computers. using phbot. main computer havent a problem. but my laptop take error when try to back slot. cant connect way server ? or cant generate script. please helpp