Auto Quest not working

So I’ve been trying to get the bot in the testing version to pick up and hand in quests on it’s own using Auto Quest and I’ve encountered 2 issues:

1. When picking/handing in a quest, the bot gets stuck during the script trying to get to the NPC and just loops back and forth from the training area to the NPC infinitely.
    (Note: This happened when picking the quest “Source of Power” with the training area set to -1140,-231)
  2. If the bot manages to create a succesful script to the NPC from your training area, once the quest has been done 3/3 times and can’t be picked up again, the bot will keep trying to pick up the quest infinitely; opening and closing the NPC interaction forever.
    (Note: This happened with the buwang quests in Hotan)

I created a custom script from the traning area to the NPC but the Auto Quest won’t work if the script is enabled. It’d be nice if Auto Quest would allow for custom scripts to be used just in case this happens.

1. Does that quest exist on iSRO? If not then it’s probably not supported and won’t work.
  2. I’ll test it. You don’t need a custom script with collision detection enabled.

The quest does indeed exist in iSRO. It’s a lvl 54 quest which requires you to collect some drops from Penons.

The bot stoped at a coordinate close to the npc and tryed walking to that same coordinate twice, while already being on it. After that the bot starts walking back to the traning area and then the process repeats.

I had this same issue happen with Ishades/Hashades quests (all these quests are picked from the same NPC btw). The bot did a huge script to try to get to the NPC then figured it couldn’t reach it and walked back to the training spot.

Is the Bunwhang quest the one at the end of the bridge where you walk down that narrow path? It will never be supported without a script because you cannot create a path that goes down there.

The buwhang quest is located in the Hotan Outpost 1 east from Hotan.
The training area I had set up was right north from the outpost so the script was easy and worked fine. The problem with this quest was just the bot trying to keep getting the quest over and over after it was completed 3/3 times.

The other quests that are giving me problems with the Auto Quest auto-walk are located in the Hotan Outpost 3, west from Hotan, and the training spots I was using where -1140,-231 and the other one was in the Ishades/Hashades zone, so south from the outpost.

I’m not able to test those outpost quests because they don’t exist on vSRO. I was able to test one of them in Constantinople and it all worked fine.

Any way I can use my own scripts with Auto Quest?

Right click and set the script.

Auto Quest didn’t seem to detect there was a quest to be picked up if I had my script set up for the quest.
(the script started from the training area)

That’s only for turning it in. Also, if you got the quest previously (completed or abandoned it) it won’t know to get it because the server tells you that it was completed.

Well as soon as I removed the script from the settings it detected there was a quest to be picked up and started auto-walking towards the npc outpost.

It depends on the quest. Non-repeatable ones won’t do that.

The Materials for the Cold Accessory quest should now work when walking back from the training area. If it’s not you may need to restart your bot.

what quest is that? it’s not on the Auto Quest quest list when searching for it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.