[ask] fgw - attack pet

1st: is there a method for accept/auto accept fgw invite request during clientless mode?

2nd: can u add in attack pet options * Don’t attack monster (Type).
for example don’t attack general mobs, i play in cap 80 ch server.
i kill with collection attack skill the general by 1 hit, and i attack in crowded area of mobs
so if the bot target a monster got damage from my previous skill, it will die from my attack pet and my current attack skill is stopped(not damage in other mobs). in giant or champion its ok if pet attacking with me.
@Ryan got it?

1. No. Maybe @JellyBitz put something in one of his plugins for that?
  2. Choose “Ignore” and won’t attack that monster type.

if i choose ignore my char wont attack that type of monster, i need my pet only to ignore general mobs.

Can’t you have the pet not attack? It can’t be that helpful.

btw its not the point that i talk about, i meant [MY WOLF NEED TO IGNORE GENERALS AND ATTACK OTHERS TYPES NOT MY CHARACTER ONLY MY WOLF]
anyway, i disabled it by [Don’t attack monsters] cuz it make with me a problem in crowded areas of mobs.

There’s no way to do that then. It’s setup to attack what the player is attacking. To do what you’re asking would require a lot of rewrites to change the way the entire pet attack works.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.