Always disconnect in game (very high frequency)

I don’t have enough information to do anything. I am able to run a single client with the bot for more than 5 minutes and it does not detect anything. What are you doing that causes the game to crash with an X-Trap error message?

As usual, when I launch the game then bot show me the photo message

That is not when you launch the game. I can see that you selected your character and got in game.

@Ryan
I just recorded the screen recording, the private message was sent to you, take a look

wait

Still can not solve the problem , always disconnect

@Ryan can you update the verison? 23.7.1 can not run the game (when i selected character in game, it was disconnect

Thanks I am waiting for your good news

This is probably not fixable unless you find an easy way to run the bot inside a VM so it’s not detected. X-Trap takes over the ws2_32.connect IAT so edxSilkroadLoader will not work.

VIP qualification cannot be used
No VIP qualification
Neither can be used
No. 6/4 Taiwan needs to update and repair, maybe after tomorrow’s update
Repairing robot

More suitable

I don’t know what do you mean

Would you mind help us to solve this problem? Step by step . Thanks

It’s strange that logging in lasts less than 5 minutes

Will be detected by robots

exactly, can not agree more . We have same situation , like the photo

@Ryan, Actually, a lot of people have same situations because their English well that’s why not many people responded it.

Hope you can try your best to deal with. Thanks a lot

Please read.

Can I remove the X-Trap software? So Silkroad can run

@Ryan today, the server will have routine maintenance , can you try one more time to fix it? I think you can do it!!

The server in Taiwan has been updated

Troublesome administrator trying to fix it thank you

@Ryan Please think about your value, why we needs to use PhBot? because it can give us a good service, good game experience. However, now you just said that it was not probably not fixable. Honestly, we are very disappointed about that. It is your responsibility to solve this problem. If i know that how to fix the bug in game to maintain connection in game, so WHY WE NEED TO USE PHBOT? i just create another software such as PHABC PHDEF something like that…

i know that it may very hard for you,but you just tell us the time… what time you can finish…? you said that this is probably not fixable but i think it is the excuse, you may have a lot of experience to deal with this problem. This should be very easy to do for you